I’m pleased to share with you this blog post from my friend Loya Riggan, showing some of the benefits of one of my favorite activities– Gardening! Happy reading!
Is there a correlation between hypnotherapy and gardening? There definitely is!
I’ll name six things they both have in common.
- Both gardening and hypnotherapy will put you in a pleasant state of mind – a trance, if you will. In fact, gardening, flowers, trees and nature are often used in hypnotherapy, due to the calming condition it creates.
- During hypnotherapy, a person has a heightened focus and concentration, and I believe the same can be said of one who is gardening.
- Hypnotherapy is planting a seed in someone’s subconscious and gardening also may include planting seeds! Both grow roots and they blossom and flower into something beautiful.
- With continued cultivation of both, you will have a lovely garden or a lovely mind. Both make life so much more amazing.
- Gardening and hypnotherapy get rid of the thorns and weeds, that can, at times, take over the garden (or mind) and create an unattractive state of being.
- Hypnotherapy and gardening are both forms of therapy.
I’ll end this blog in the words of the infamous Joe Dirt played by David Spade,
“Life’s a garden – Dig it!”
Loya Riggan, CH
Dynamic Mindset Hypnosis
If you’d like to chat, you can reach me at 702-802-1291 or email@example.com